1) Sales Department Operations
- Attain new and used sales targets as agreed upon with the sales manager.
- Use floor time effectively to meet customer needs & solicit sales of all products.
- Present the features of all products to customers along with their benefits.
- Show each customer advantages of products over competing brands.
- Utilize the CRM system to input and track customer information. Ensure proper follow ups are being completed in a timely manner.
- Cross sell additional parts, accessories, HOG memberships, F&I products, Warranties & service contracts etc. with all new and used vehicles.
- Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
- Ensure all motorcycles on the showroom floor are clean and organized by year/make/model.
- Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general merchandise and F&I departments and their personnel.
- Maintain profit margin objective for all vehicle sales.
2) Customer Service
- Follow the sales process to ensure every customer receives the ultimate experience.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy.
- Practice a feature/benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business.
- Use a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins and purchases.
- Conduct a road test, and pre-delivery inspection prior to delivery to customer.
- Ensure the delivery to customer is an “EVENT” which endears the customer to the dealership.
- Contact customers using mailing lists and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and sales department issues.
- Cultivate prospects (e.g., showroom customer follow-up, phone-in inquiries, past owners, etc.)
3) Other Duties - As Assigned