Primary Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Inspect, diagnose and repair motorcycles and off road vehicles
• Write clear and legible descriptions for the repairs that are required and recommended.
• Explain problems discovered during vehicle servicing to service coordinator and service manager in a timely manner.
• Continuously learn new technical information, equipment, tools and repair techniques.
• Accurately record findings so that repairs costs are accurately estimated
• Participate as a team member obtaining help and giving assistance to other team members as needed.
• Maintain technical qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned to you as well as remaining current on Polaris brands training.
• Performing other duties as required by our management team.
• Advantageous to have Polaris brand experience
• Valid motorcycle license with a clean driving abstract
• Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and quickly address customer questions or concerns.
• Diagnostic skills with both carbureted and fuel injected engines.
• Demonstrated ability to excel in a process-driven environment.
• Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
• A passion for our brand and the desire to learn about the motorcycle and off road industry.
• The ability to consistently manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
• A strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to excel in a collaborative team environment.
• Maintain clean and organized workspace
• Own tools applicable to the trade (Specialty tools provided)
• Basic computer knowledge
Required license or certification:
• Licensed technician with a 310G designation
• High school grade 12 or equivalent
• Licensed motorcycle/Powersports technician: Minimum 1 year